ProZ.com ideas

Welcome to the ProZ.com ideas section!

Here you can suggest ideas for the improvement of ProZ.com. Just make sure you check the ideas suggested by other site users before posting your own to make sure that your suggestion has not been made already:

Note: Please use this section to post ideas for the improvement of ProZ.com only. Posts that violate site rules or that are not limited to a suggestion or an idea will be removed by site staff. For detailed information about site features, please check the site FAQs. For assistance with the use of ProZ.com, submit a support request.

I suggest you...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Professional Translation, Language Translation, Transcription Services

Language Consultancy Services™ Pvt. Ltd. (LCS®) is ISO 9001:2008 certified for quality management systems. Established in 2005 and incorporated as Private Limited Company in 2008, LCS is a leading global language solutions provider, enabling companies to enter global markets with high quality multilingual products. Translation Services LCS is always there to assist you with your document translation requests. LCS strives to deliver reliable and quality translation services of global standards that exceed client’s expectations.

With globalisation and technological advancement, Voice Over Services horizon has extended and its demand has increased manifold. Voice overs are utilized in education sector, televisions, radio,…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    • support congrae then zero great passport sim ,credit card homes, wikepedia co.viadeo.za and car from airport buy by technologies_jr.

all great from airport seat booking jrtechnologies.homes apply all sim phone vehicles creditcard , passport id buisnesss vodacom, co,viadeo.za email, homes and clothing then great relationships choices i deblock@net .

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
      • E-LEARNING SOLUTIONS, DOCUMENT TRANSLATION, TRANSLATION INDIA

Language Consultancy Services™ Pvt. Ltd. (LCS®) is ISO 9001:2008 certified for quality management systems. Established in 2005 and incorporated as Private Limited Company in 2008, LCS® is a leading global language solutions provider, enabling companies to enter global markets with high quality multilingual products. LCS® strives to deliver reliable and quality translation services of global standards that exceed client’s expectations.

Services we offer: We provide an array of services like translation, localization (Web and software), interpretation, transcription, voice over, content writing (development, editing and proof reading), validation, DTP (Desktop publishing) and E-Learning services which assist us to advance in global…

1 vote
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
        • Promote ProZ to publishers

There is there currently no good platform which connects publishers with translators, and many literary translators would love to get book contracts via ProZ!

3 votes
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)
          • PROFESSIONAL TRANSLATION SERVICES, DOCUMENT TRANSLATION, TRANSLATION SERVICES

Language Consultancy Services™ Pvt. Ltd. (LCS®) is ISO 9001:2008 certified for quality management systems. Established in 2005 and incorporated as Private Limited Company in 2008, LCS® is a leading global language solutions provider, enabling companies to enter global markets with high quality multilingual products. LCS® strives to deliver reliable and quality translation services of global standards that exceed client’s expectations.

Services we offer: We provide an array of services like translation, localization (Web and software), interpretation, transcription, voice over, content writing (development, editing and proof reading), validation, DTP (Desktop publishing) and E-Learning services which assist us to advance in global…

1 vote
            Vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)
            • Swap languages in Search ProZ.com for a term or short phrase section

It would be very helpful to be able to switch between languages when you search for a new word in search section.

2 votes
              Vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)
              • Language Translation, Document Translation, Professional Translation Services

Language Consultancy Services™ Pvt. Ltd. (LCS®) is ISO 9001:2008 certified for quality management systems. Established in 2005 and incorporated as Private Limited Company in 2008, LCS is a leading global language solutions provider, enabling companies to enter global markets with high quality multilingual products. Translation Services LCS is always there to assist you with your document translation requests. LCS strives to deliver reliable and quality translation services of global standards that exceed client’s expectations.

Services we offer: We provide an array of services like translation, localization (Web and software), interpretation, transcription, voice over, content writing (development, editing and proof reading),…

4 votes
                Vote
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                • add a field for the European tax number + proof if the number exists in the European system

I propose to add a field to add the European tax number.
                  For example if the poster is in UK and has no European tax number which I can't see when I send my quote I have to add the VAT of my country (in my case 21% in Spain).
                  Thank you
                  Regards Ines

2 votes
                  Vote
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                  • Lcs Infotech

LCS® INFOTECH is a digital solutions company. Websites starts with a domain name and from domain booking to designing, development, hosting, website security, web & database management, digital marketing to custom software development, we have bouquet of services under one umbrella for all sizes of business. From basic websites, high database websites, e-commerce websites to portals, we have solutions for all including website, email and cyber security. Our unmatched services under one roof with our team of experts ensures peace of mind and assurance of delivery on time. All websites are mobile responsive and we make customized website and software…

1 vote
                    Vote
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)
                    • Document Translation, Language Translation, Professional Translation Services

LCS® is one in every of the leading suppliers of translation services operative out of latest Delhi, India. we provide document translation services in most Indian, Asian, European and African languages. With such wide geographical boundaries and world turning into…

1 vote
                      Vote
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)
                      • content writing, Voice Over Services in India

With globalisation and technological advancement, Voice Over Services horizon has extended and its demand has increased manifold. Voice overs are utilized in education sector, televisions, radio,…

2 votes
                        Vote
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)
                        • Document Translation, E-Learning services, Translation Agencies in India

With the power to translate to and from any language, LCS is a full-service multilingual translation service supplier. LCS has expertise to handle translation of any volume and could be a one-stop answer for any organization seeking high quality translations…

1 vote
                          Vote
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • facebook
                          • google
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)
                          • Azaad and Company (Advocates & Solicitors)

Azaad and Company is a well-established and Professionally managed law firm based in Jangpura Extension, Delhi, providing a spectrum of legal services and handling the litigations in Noida, Gurgaon, Faridabad and Delhi. Ours is a single window service to the clients / companies facing legal hassles. We have a dedicated, enthusiastic and committed team of professionals including Lawyers, Chartered Accountants, Intellectual Property Experts, Foreign Language Experts, Technical Experts and Information Technology Consultants, with the specific industry expertise, resources and commitment required to meet all client requirements and expectations. The firm’s areas of practice include: -

Cheque-Bounce Matters
                            Matrimonial disputes
                            Property…

1 vote
                            Vote
                            Sign in
                            Check!
                            (thinking…)
                            Reset
                            or sign in with
                            • facebook
                            • google
                              Password icon
                              Signed in as (Sign out)
                            • add a feature when we can send a completed order and receive clien'ts payment

This is difficult to implement, but I am sure that many translators would enjoy a system, when a new unknown customer (not a proz.com member or without a BB entry) needs a translation, and the translator has the possibility to deliver the translation to the customer and receive the money for the translation at the same instant. In that way all the translators would be ensured that they receive the money for their job done. Such a system should be very easy to use for customers, without the necessity to register and log-in, they should simply be able to upload…

4 votes
                              Vote
                              Sign in
                              Check!
                              (thinking…)
                              Reset
                              or sign in with
                              • facebook
                              • google
                                Password icon
                                Signed in as (Sign out)
                              • A webminar about Quality Control when outsourcing

If we want to outsource a linguistic job for one of our clients and hire other freelancers to translate into/from other languages we are not familiar with, how can we assure quality control taking into account that we are billing the client and this taking responsability of the overall quality job? Which are the best practices to follow?

2 votes
                                Vote
                                Sign in
                                Check!
                                (thinking…)
                                Reset
                                or sign in with
                                • facebook
                                • google
                                  Password icon
                                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                                • Document Translation, e learning Solutions, Translation Agencies in India

With the power to translate to and from any language, LCS is a full-service multilingual translation service supplier. LCS has expertise to handle translation of any volume and could be a one-stop answer for any organization seeking high quality translations…

1 vote
                                  Vote
                                  Sign in
                                  Check!
                                  (thinking…)
                                  Reset
                                  or sign in with
                                  • facebook
                                  • google
                                    Password icon
                                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                                  • Top Translation Company

Language translation permits corporations to trade fruitfully in many countries, to urge to new of us and to occur their complete promoting potential. associate practiced translation work will build the excellence between a roaring or incompetent business and cultural understanding,…

1 vote
                                    Vote
                                    Sign in
                                    Check!
                                    (thinking…)
                                    Reset
                                    or sign in with
                                    • facebook
                                    • google
                                      Password icon
                                      Signed in as (Sign out)
                                    • Add bank connection to bill

Presently the ProZ billing system does not provide for permanent entry of a bank connection at the bottom of the page as is usual on (German) invoices. It is very inconvenient to have to make this same entry every time I write a bill.

4 votes
                                      Vote
                                      Sign in
                                      Check!
                                      (thinking…)
                                      Reset
                                      or sign in with
                                      • facebook
                                      • google
                                        Password icon
                                        Signed in as (Sign out)
                                      • Voice Over Services in India, Professional Translation Services

1 vote
                                        Vote
                                        Sign in
                                        Check!
                                        (thinking…)
                                        Reset
                                        or sign in with
                                        • facebook
                                        • google
                                          Password icon
                                          Signed in as (Sign out)
                                        • Add Santali as a language

Santali/ Santhali is a tribal language. Spoken by more people than Nepalese language. It is written in Roman, Ol Chiki, Devnagri, Bangla, and Odiya scripts. Santali are the largest tribe in Indian subcontinent.

5 votes
                                          Vote
                                          Sign in
                                          Check!
                                          (thinking…)
                                          Reset
                                          or sign in with
                                          • facebook
                                          • google
                                            Password icon
                                            Signed in as (Sign out)